We LOVE our Faith Community Partners! They provide financial support, volunteers, and advocacy for the clinic. We provide the following opportunities for our faith community partners: customized Sunday school and small group lessons for all ages (youth, older elementary, and adults), speakers for events, mission/outreach projects, patient stories, and special clinic tours.
From the beginning of Interfaith Dental Clinic, it has been our belief that healing our community will require the entire faith community. We believe life is sacred, therefore health is sacred. If every faith community becomes a partner of ours, together we can ensure that every Middle Tennessean in need will have access to compassionate and comprehensive quality dental care, oral disease prevention services, and oral health education.
What does it mean to be a faith community partner of Interfaith Dental Clinic?
- Support and promote our mission by referring patients, spreading the word about our special events, and telling others of the important care we provide in the community.
- Encourage members to volunteer—dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and special event and administrative volunteers.
- Provide financial support. Invest in patient care improving a person's physical, social, emotional, psychological, and spiritual health. Faith communities contribute monthly, yearly, or designate a special offering.
- Write an article about our work in your newsletter.
- Place us on your website as a mission you support.
- Invite us to speak in your congregation.
How can you help?
Ask your faith community if they have an outreach/mission budget and see if Interfaith Dental Clinic is on their giving list. Invite us to your Sunday school class or small group.
Contact Jeff McCormick at (615) 942-1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.