- 85 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to patient care
- 1 in every 4 dollars of our production is performed by a volunteer provider
- Less than 2% of the clinic’s revenue comes from government sources
- Interfaith depends on generous individuals, foundations, companies and congregations to subsidize our services
The organization’s goals are to:
- Increase employability and work attendance by lessening pain and improving appearance
- Educate patients about proper oral hygiene and nutrition so that they can keep their teeth for a lifetime and pass good habits onto family members
- Improve patients’ oral health, thereby improving self-esteem, quality of life and overall well-being
Nashville Clinic Tour of Exterior
Here are some pictures of the outside of our clinic. We moved into the building in 1998 and recently renovated the building in January 2006. The renovation was completed through the generosity of our wonderful donors. Thank you, donors! We are located at 1721 Patterson St. in downtown Nashville.
As you enter our front doors, you will see our redesigned reception area that highlights the clinic’s accomplishments and provides a tribute to our donors on the glass wall encircling the front desk.
Here are some pictures of our waiting room! We have ample space to accommodate all of our patients and their guests.
This is our main hallway. We have three hygiene rooms and seven operatories that are shared by Dr. Switzer-Nadasdi and our volunteer dentists.
Here you will see pictures of two of our operatories. All of our operatories were donated by individuals or corporations and are furnished with state-of-the-art equipment.
Click here to see our conference room!
Here is our conference room, where we hold new patient classes, staff meetings, board meetings, and continuing education classes.
To sign up for a continuing education class, please click here!
This room is used to meet with new patients to discuss treatment options and promote oral hygiene.
This concludes our tour of the Interfaith Dental Clinic. We hope you enjoyed your visit, and we hope to see you soon as a patient, donor or volunteer!
Everything you saw on the tour was donated to our clinic, and our success depends on supporters like you! If you would like to donate to our clinic, please click here or call (615) 329-4790 to speak with one of our team members.